LOCATION GROUP ACCOMMODATION DE STOLP TEXEL
The Stolp is located about 3 km from the North Sea beach, the woods and the ferry port Den Helder - Texel. You will find us to the south of the picturesque village of Den Hoorn, near our National Park "de Duinen van Texel" and also near the nature reserves Horsmeertjes and Petten. On three sides the site is surrounded by pasture populated by grazing Texel sheep.
About 300m from the accommodation there is a supermarket in Den Hoorn. In the shop you'll find a butcher and a separate bread department. It is also possible to have your groceries delivered.
In the village you can find different types of restaurants ranging from theater restaurant to a gastronomic restaurant, but also restaurants serving simple and tasty food.
There are bike rental companies in the village of Den Hoorn and at the ferry.
MARKETS AND EVENTS
Den Hoorn has got a lot to offer!
- In our village in summer there is a fair on every Thursday organized by Stichting Hoornder Donderdagen with lovely market booths and various activities such as tilt at the ring.
- The Stichting Hoornder Donderdagen also organizes the annual agricultural day in our village. With nice booths, various demonstrations with horses, with cattle and bird inspection and an old tractor and agricultural show.
- Every two years Den Hoorn organizes Broadway Texel, a great living room festival.
- Every other year Klifhanger is organized, a manifestation of art on location. Location Den Hoorn and surroundings.
- Every year Jazz on the Waves takes place in Den Hoorn, a festival for Jazz, Improvisation and World music.
ROUTE TO GROUP ACCOMMODATION DE STOLP
See route >>
VISITING THE PROPERTY
Visiting the property is only possible by prior arrangement.
Groepsaccommodatie De Stolp
1797 AW Den Hoorn Texel